Wednesday, 15 July 2026

WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

 What on earth am I doing with this blog? At this point it's essentially just a placeholder blog. 


On November 7 this year New Zealand is going to be having another selection, and will be going through the ritual of "voting" for another globalist puppet to continue doing it's masters bidding for the next three years.

Personally I think the whole thing is just a meaningless circus show, so I seldom do any posts about politics. But I wanted to hedge my bets and decided to set up a blog and a Facebook group a few months before the general selection.  

It may never amount to anything, but if things turn rabid it might turn out to be handy to have a platform to expose some of the rampant corruption in the month or so leading up to the next big NZ Muppet contest. 


“Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most popular posts on ETC this month